Why Kelp is your skin’s new best friend
Published by Eve Palmer,
Did you know Kelp is delicious for your skin? More and more skincare companies are incorporating seaweed into their products for this very reason. Whether you’re eating it or using it topically, seaweed is truly a superfood for your skin!
- Kelp is rich in antioxidants, which are known to help protect your skin against UV rays and daily pollution - keeping you looking baby-faced.
- Kelp's anti-inflammatory properties help to reduce redness and puffiness - especially key when you're low on sleep.
- Kelp's high iodine content helps your skin cells regenerate to combat dry and flaky patches.
- Kelp helps your skin retain moisture, keeping it hydrated for longer.
- Kelp help remove toxins from your skin which protects you against breakouts!
We eat Kelp Jerky everyday for its multitude of benefits - including loving the skin we're in. If you’re trying to prevent blemishes or simply reverse the effects time has had on your skin, kelp may very well be the answer.
You might also like to read
AKUA family & friends gathered in person this past weekend at De Buena Planta in Venice, California! Food founders and industry lovers...
Alchemy – in its most plain terms – is “the process of taking something ordinary and turning it into something...