Thai Basil Kelp Burger Bowl
Published by Eve Palmer,
Feeds 2 people
Watch the tutorial on Instagram!
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp vegan fish sauce
- 1 tbsp chili paste
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1/2 onion
- 2 Kelp Burgers (or 1/3 16oz Kelp Burger “Ground Meat” pack)
- 1 bell pepper
- 2 tbsp garlic
- 1 serrano pepper
- 1-2 cups fresh basil
- Combine soy sauce, vegan fish sauce, chili paste, brown sugar, & lime juice in a bowl and whisk together. Set aside!
- Oil pan and set on medium heat
- Add onion
- When the onion becomes translucent, add Kelp Burgers, bell pepper, and garlic.
- Cook for 3 minutes before adding in the serrano pepper.
- Cook for a few more minutes before adding in the sauce set aside earlier.
- Add basil and cool for 4 more minutes.
- Enjoy over rice! 🍚😋
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!Skip recommended recipes
Rather than going for the traditional ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion-style burger, we opted for a more Mediterranean flavor...
The recipe everyone asks you for at the after-party!