Kelp Pasta Recipes: Simple Italian
Published by Eve Palmer,
Feeds 2-3 people
- 2 spirals of AKUA Kelp Pasta
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes
- 2 chopped portobello mushrooms
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A few leaves of basil
- 1 Tbsp vegan parmesan
- Cook garlic and mushrooms, and olive oil together in pan for 4-5 minutes
- Rehydrate Kelp Pasta
- Add in the Kelp Pasta and cook for 3 minutes
- Add in cherry tomatoes, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5 more minutes
- Serve with basil and parmesan on top
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!Skip recommended recipes
Rather than going for the traditional ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion-style burger, we opted for a more Mediterranean flavor...
The recipe everyone asks you for at the after-party!