Kelp Burger Kheema Pulao
Published by Eve Palmer,
Feeds 4 people
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- 1-inch piece ginger, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 green chili, slit
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 12oz Kelp Burger Ground Meat
- 3 tbsp biryani masala
- 2 cups cooked brown rice
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- Fresh cilantro for garnish
- Heat up a cast-iron-skillet on low-medium heat, once hot, add oil, followed by ginger, garlic, & green chili. Sauté for a minute. Then add the onions &cook until golden & caramelized
- Add 12oz of Kelp Burger Ground Meat & cook for a few minutes.
- Add the biryani masala (curry powder works too).
- Stir & cook for a couple of minutes
- Add the cooked brown rice & cook for about 5 minutes until the rice is well coated
- Now add the frozen peas & cook for a few minutes until heated through
- Garnish with sliced lemon & fresh cilantro. Enjoy!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!Skip recommended recipes
Rather than going for the traditional ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion-style burger, we opted for a more Mediterranean flavor...
The recipe everyone asks you for at the after-party!