Vegan Sage & Kelp Meat Stuffing
Published by Eve Palmer,
Feeds 4-6 people
Watch full tutorial on Instagram!
- 1 loaf Sandwich Bread (20 oz), toasted
- 2 ribs Celery, finely chopped
- 1 Onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves Garlic, minced
- 2 T Sage, minced (divided)
- 1 brick of AKUA Kelp Burger Ground Meat
- 1 Flax Egg (1 T ground flaxseed + 3 T water)
- 2 cup Vegetable Stock/Broth
- 1/2 cup Vegan Butter, melted and divided
Preheat oven to 350 F. Heat a cast iron skillet over medium heat & add about half of the butter.
Sauté onion, celery, & garlic until soft.
Add your Kelp Burger Ground Meat & sage, cook until browned.
Tear toast into small pieces & mix with all ingredients except half of the sage in a very large bowl. Add additional broth if needed.
Butter the skillet you used in the first step & fill with your stuffing.
Top with remaining sage, then cover with foil.
Bake at 350 for 45 minutes, remove foil, increase heat to 400 and bake another 15 minutes.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!Skip recommended recipes
Rather than going for the traditional ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion-style burger, we opted for a more Mediterranean flavor...
The recipe everyone asks you for at the after-party!