Kelp Burger Enchiladas
Published by Eve Palmer,
- 3 tbsp vegan butter, melted, plus more for greasing the pan (we love Miyokos!)
- 1 pack of Kelp Burger Ground Meat
- 8 ounces vegan cream cheese, at room temperature
- 2 cups shredded vegan cheddar
- 1/3 cup Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 1 bunch scallions, thinly sliced, white and green parts separated
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 16 corn tortillas
- 1 avocado
- 1/3 onion
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Butter a 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Mix the Kelp Burger Ground Meat, vegan cream cheese, 1 cup of the vegan cheddar, 1/3 cup of the hot sauce, scallions and cumin in a large bowl until well combined
- Heat the tortillas in batches until warm, softened and foldable. Keep warm between damp paper towels.
- Spoon a portion of the Kelp Burger mixture down the middle of each tortilla and roll up. Place them side by side, seam-side down, in the prepared pan
- Sprinkle with the remaining 1 cup vegan cheddar and bake until the cheese is melted and bubbly, 15 to 17 minutes.
- Serve with avocado and onion on top!
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE!Skip recommended recipes
Rather than going for the traditional ketchup, mayo, lettuce, tomato, and onion-style burger, we opted for a more Mediterranean flavor...
The recipe everyone asks you for at the after-party!