Ingredients for the Krab Cake: Kelp, Cannellini Beans, Pea Protein, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Artichoke, Dijon Mustard, Potato Starch, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Onion Powder, Lemon Juice, Celery, Onion, Black Pepper, Pea Starch, Dry Mustard, Seasonings
Ingredients for Kelp Burger and Ground Meat: Kelp, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Crimini Mushrooms, Pea Protein, Black Beans, Quinoa, Organic Coconut Aminos (Organic Coconut Nectar, Organic Pure Coconut Blossom Sap, Natural Unrefined Sea Salt), Potato Starch, Nutritional Yeast, Tomato Powder, Chickpea Flour, Pea Starch, Spices, Konjac, Agar
|5 servings per container|
|Serving size: 3.02oz|
|Amount per serving: Calories 250|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 192 IU||21%|
|Vitamin C 2mg||3%|
|Vitamin K 12mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 1mg||51%|
|Panthonthenic Acid 1mg||11%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
The Kelp Burger + Ground Meat are packed with toasty, umami flavor and rich notes of fresh tomatoes and mushrooms! They do not taste fishy. 😋
Our Krab Cakes taste similar to the crab cakes you know and love, but with a slightly more oceany taste and less of a fishy one! They're breaded in quinoa crumbs for that perfect crunch and they have a lemon note that will send your taste buds soaring! ... or should we say swimming? 💙🌊 ☄️☄️☄️
Pair them with any mayo, tarter sauce, or simply a squeeze of mustard for the full experience. ✨
- When ready to eat, remove the Kelp Burgers from the freezer.
- Place 1-2 Kelp Burgers onto a hot pan with an oil of your choice & cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes 'til you hear the sizzle!
- Flip & cook the Kelp Burgers for an additional 3-4 minutes so both sides are slightly crispy & the KB gets hot all the way through.
- Enjoy on their own or wrapped up in your choice of bun/lettuce & fixings! (We love spicy vegan mayo, vegan cheese, lettuce & avocado on a delicious bun, hun!)
- Place frozen Krab Cake in a hot pan with a small amount of oil & cook over medium heat until lightly browned.
- Turn Krab Cake & continue to cook on other side until browned. Cook until cake reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees. (Approximately 3-4 minutes on each side).
- Krab cake can also be finished or cooked from frozen in a preheated oven.
All of our items are frozen so they ship overnight. Costs vary from $15-20 depending on quantities (the more you buy, the cheaper the shipping!). Orders must be placed before Tuesday at 5pm EST to guarantee arrival within 48 hours.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Our Kelp Desk is Always Open
Kelp is a large brown macroalgae that grows in cold ocean waters. In the wild, kelp can form giant forests, which provide spectacular homes for hundreds of marine species. There are many different species of kelp including Saccharina latissima - known as Sugar Kelp and its close twin Skinny Kelp, which are the two types of kelp we grow to make our products.
Yes, all of our products are 100% gluten-free.
Yes, all of our products are 100% vegan.
We add very little salt to our recipes and the majority of the sodium is naturally occurring from the kelp soaking up all the nutrients in the ocean water for the 6 months it's planted.
If you're trying to watch your sodium, please ask your doctor if seaweeds with naturally occurring ocean salts are an exception!
Get 10% off your first order!
And receive emails about secret product launches, sales, and more!