Love the ocean? Let the ocean love you back! Introducing simple, delicious, & nutritious Kelp Pasta by AKUA to serve up at your next dinner party.
- Ocean farmed kelp from the pristine waters of Maine & Rhode Island
- Sustainably farmed, never wild harvested
- Noodle cut, blanched, & slowly dehydrated
- 1.5oz, about 4-6 servings
Kelp is naturally gluten-free and is high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega3s! Kelp is free of all major allergens.
Kelp Pasta is literally just dehydrated kelp cut into noodle form! It doesn't get more simple & delicious than this.
Our favorite ways to prepare it:
For an Italian vibe - toss in mushrooms, a ton of fresh tomatoes, more salt, more olive oil, pepper, garlic, and then top with basil and vegan parm. Serve with a Chianti or Pinot.
For Asian flavor - toss in with mushrooms, shrimp or tofu, sesame oil, edamame, miso and/or soy sauce, salt/pepper, lemongrass, and then top with toasted sesame seeds. Serve with a Vinho Verde or your favorite dry white wine. See more recipe inspiration below!
(Cancel at any time)
Due to popular demand, this simple, delicious, & nutritious kelp product is on backorder. Order now & we'll ship it to you as soon as it's ready in approx. 7-10 days.
How to prepare
- Rehydrate kelp pasta in a bowl of room temp. water for 5-6min
- Drain excess water and transfer wet kelp to a deep pan
- Cook over medium heat with 1/3 cup of water for every 1 cup of rehydrated kelp pasta
- Add salt & an oil of your choice to sauté like you would with green leafy veggies (we love adding garlic and onions!)
- Cook for approx. 10 minutes until your kelp is "algae-dente" (warm, soft, & chewy)
- Drain excess water & add our Kelp Pasta as a healthy substitute in your favorite noodle or veggie dish. Check out our favorite Kelp Pasta recipes below!