Love the ocean? Let the ocean love you back! Introducing simple, delicious, & nutritious Kelp Pasta by AKUA to serve up at your next dinner party.
- Ocean farmed kelp from the pristine waters of Maine & Rhode Island
- Sustainably farmed, never wild harvested
- Noodle cut, blanched, & slowly dehydrated
- 1.2oz, about 4-6 servings
Kelp is naturally gluten-free and is high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega3s! Kelp is free of all major allergens.
Kelp Pasta is literally just dehydrated kelp cut into noodle form! It doesn't get more simple & delicious than this.
Serving size: .2-.3oz (dried)
Calories per serving: 15-20
Total Fat: 0g
Sodium: 40g (2% DV)
Total Carbohydrate: 3g (1% DV)
Dietary Fiber: 1g (4% DV)
Total Sugars: 0g
Once you order, we will email you our "How To" Kelp Pasta book with our favorite recipes!
(Cancel at any time)
We're experiencing higher than usual order volume. This item will ship as soon as it's in stock.
How to prepare
- Rehydrate kelp pasta in a bowl of room temp. water for 5-6min
- Drain excess water and transfer wet kelp to a deep pan
- Cook over medium heat with 1/3 cup of water for every 1 cup of rehydrated kelp pasta
- Add salt & an oil of your choice to sauté like you would with green leafy veggies (we love adding garlic and onions!)
- Cook for approx. 10 minutes until your kelp is "algae-dente" (warm, soft, & chewy)
- Drain excess water & add our Kelp Pasta as a healthy substitute in your favorite noodle or veggie dish. Check out our favorite Kelp Pasta recipes below!