Kelp Pasta 🍝
Love the ocean? Let the ocean love you back! Introducing simple, delicious, & nutritious Kelp Pasta by AKUA -- gluten-free, low-calorie, and high in vitamins, minerals, antioxidants, and omega-3s. Kelp is free of all major allergens.
- Ocean-farmed kelp sourced from sustainable ocean farms in Maine
- Blanched, cut into noodle form, & slowly dehydrated into sphere shapes
- 1.2oz, about 4-6 servings per bag
- Nutritional information available in the product images
Once you order, we will email you everything you need to know about cooking with seagreens, as well as our favorite recipes! Visit our IGTV for more inspiration.
(Cancel any time after two delivery commitment)
Order now and we'll email you as soon as our next batch is in production!
We're experiencing higher than usual order volume. This item will ship as soon as it's in stock.
How to prepare
- Rehydrate kelp pasta in a bowl of room temp. water for 5-6min
- Drain excess water and transfer wet kelp to a deep pan
- Cook over medium heat with 1/3 cup of water for every 1 cup of rehydrated kelp pasta
- Add salt & an oil of your choice to sauté like you would with green leafy veggies (we love adding garlic and onions!)
- Cook for approx. 10 minutes until your kelp is "algae-dente" (warm, soft, & chewy)
- Drain excess water & add our Kelp Pasta as a healthy substitute in your favorite noodle or veggie dish.