What is Kelp?
- Kelp is a large variety of seaweeds belonging to the brown algae family.
- Kelp contains more vitamin C than orange juice, more calcium than milk, and more protein that soybeans.
- Kelp contains 70 vitamins, enzymes, minerals, Omega 3s, and antioxidants including: B1, B12, B2 calcium, iron, potassium, and magnesium.
- Eating kelp cuts our rate of fat absorption by 75% because of its content of soluble fiber.
Kelp is high in iodine, which increases energy, improves cognitive function and hair growth, and optimizes the thyroid and metabolic functions.
- Kelp is vegan, gluten-, and soy free, and low in calories.
Is your kelp gluten free?
Kelp is vegan, gluten-, and soy free, and low in calories.
Not found the answer you're looking for?
No problem, get in touch here and we'll be happy to help.