Ingredients for the Kelp Krab Cake: Kelp, Cannellini Beans, Pea Protein, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Artichoke, Dijon Mustard, Potato Starch, Nutritional Yeast, Garlic, Onion Powder, Lemon Juice, Celery, Onion, Black Pepper, Pea Starch, Dry Mustard, Seasonings
Ingredients for the Kelp Burger: Kelp, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Crimini Mushrooms, Pea Protein, Black Beans, Quinoa, Organic Coconut Aminos (Organic Coconut Nectar, Organic Pure Coconut Blossom Sap, Natural Unrefined Sea Salt), Potato Starch, Nutritional Yeast, Tomato Powder, Chickpea Flour, Pea Starch, Spices, Konjac, Agar
Our Krab Cakes taste similar to the crab cakes you know and love, but with a slightly more oceany taste and less of a fishy one! They're breaded in quinoa crumbs for that perfect crunch and they have a lemon note that will send your taste buds soaring! ☄️☄️☄️ ... or should we say swimming? 💙🌊
The Kelp Burger is packed with toasty, umami flavor and rich notes of fresh tomatoes and mushrooms! It does not taste fishy.
|4 serving per container|
|Serving size: 1 patty (95g)|
|Amount per serving: Calories 250|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 14g||18%|
|Saturated Fat 2g||10%|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Total Carbohydrate 16g||6%|
|Dietary Fiber 2g||7%|
|Total Sugars 1g|
|Includes 0g Added Sugars||0%|
|Vitamin D 0mcg||0%|
|Vitamin A 192 IU||21%|
|Vitamin C 2mg||3%|
|Vitamin K 12mg||10%|
|Vitamin B6 1mg||51%|
|Panthonthenic Acid 1mg||11%|
*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a serving of food contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 Calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.
Cooking the Krab Cakes
1. When ready to eat, remove the Krab Cake from the freezer.
2. Place frozen Krab Cakes onto a hot non-stick pan with an oil of your choice & cook over low to medium heat for 8 minutes on each side or until heated through (or until golden-brown). Be sure to bring krab cake to an internal temperature of 165 °.
3. Transfer onto a plate and serve with lemon wedges or your favorite vegan tartar sauce and enjoy!
1. Remove the Krab Cake from the freezer.
2. Place Krab Cake on a baking sheet pan, previously coated with preferred oil or cooking spray.
3. In a Pre- heated 400°-degree oven cook Krab Cakes for 20 minutes (Cook one side for 10 minutes then flip Krab Cake and continue baking for the remaining time 10 minutes). Cakes should be a nice golden brown. Be sure to bring Krab Cake to an internal temperature of 165°.
4. Transfer onto a plate and serve with lemon wedges or your favorite vegan tartar sauce and enjoy!
Cooking the Kelp Burgers
- When ready to eat, remove the Kelp Burgers from the freezer.
- Place 1-2 frozen Kelp Burgers onto a hot pan with an oil of your choice & cook over medium high heat for 3-4 minutes 'til you hear the sizzle!
- Flip & cook the Kelp Burgers for an additional 3-4 minutes so both sides are slightly crispy & the KB gets hot all the way through.
- Enjoy on their own or wrapped up in your choice of bun/lettuce & fixings! (We love spicy vegan mayo, vegan cheese, lettuce & avocado on a delicious bun, hun!)
We ship the Kelp Burgers + Kelp Krab Cake Beta packages and other frozen products weekly on Wednesdays, and your package will arrive in 24-48 hours with dry ice. Place your Kelp Burgers and Krab Cakes in the freezer upon arrival.
Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
Our Kelp Desk is Always Open
Kelp is a large brown macroalgae that grows in cold ocean waters. In the wild, kelp can form giant forests, which provide spectacular homes for hundreds of marine species. There are many different species of kelp including Saccharina latissima - known as Sugar Kelp and its close twin Skinny Kelp, which are the two types of kelp we grow to make our products.
Yes, all of our products are 100% gluten-free.
Yes, all of our products are 100% vegan.
We add very little salt to our recipes and the majority of the sodium is naturally occurring from the kelp soaking up all the nutrients in the ocean water for the 6 months it's planted.
If you're trying to watch your sodium, please ask your doctor if seaweeds with naturally occurring ocean salts are an exception!
Get 10% off your first order!
And receive emails about secret product launches, sales, and more!